A well balanced trip targeting high school students in order to engage them positively in a fun atmosphere to discover their true north.
It’s Fun, it’s Adventurous, it’s Educative!!!
Positively engaging teens during the holiday season....
• Nairobi to Arusha by Shuttle Bus via Namanga Border. Overnight at Corridor Springs Hotel – Orientation of the trip and Life Skills Programme.
• Visiting the East Africa Community Headquarters in Arusha to understand it’s importance and opportunities it provides and Arusha Town Tour.
• EcoBoma Camp - Our Eco Boma camp located just 3 Kms to the shores of Lake Manyara and positioned at the edge of Migungani (acacia tree) forest and the plains of Lake Manyara where wild animals roam freely at night and Masai cattle graze in the plains by day. Activities here include Cycling, Maasai Culture Interaction and Hiking to Lake Manyara.
• Ngorongoro Crater - also known as the “Garden of Eden”. It’s a breath-takingly area and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. Ngorongoro is one of the world’s most astonishing and renowned natural wonders.
• Travel on Luxury bus to Dar es Salaam via Bagamayo which was a Centre for East African Slave Trade. Visit the Roman Catholic Mission Museum. See exhibits of slave trade and prehistory of Bagamoyo, Indian and Arab door frames, and shackles, chains and whips used during slave trade, and many local wood crafts.
• Luxury Boat Express to Zanzibar. Overnight at Stone Town, Tembo Hotel. Stone Tour: - Sultan Palace, Forodhani Gardens, Slave Market, Spice Tour and Beach Activities and Water Sports. etc.
• Flight Back Home
This tour program design to empower young people to grow into the best version of themselves. It equips the participant with experiential life skills learning in a highly interactive atmosphere while touring the various destinations.The program includes culture and wildlife experiences, game drives, safaris , trekking to the highest mountain in Africa Kilimanjaro, touring the blood lake (Natron), cycling and fishing in Lake Manyara.
A guided and well-pondered lodge based Eco-Safari combining some of East Africa’s best wildlife destination. This Kenya -Tanzania cross-border journey provides quality adventure and in-depth details as you discover the contrasting scenery, wildlife environments and varied African tribes. On this tour we visit the Kikuyu, Maasai, Sukuma, Iraqw and the Hadzabe tribes. We also visit Mount Kenya Forest, Ol Pejeta, Lake Naivasha and Nakuru, Maasai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater - arguably the most spectacular safari destinations in Eastern Africa. Most tourists are driven past these unique community areas leaving only trails of dust but for us we include visits to some of the villages to enhance understanding of Africa. we also support the communities initiatives and eco-safari projects and ensure some benefits from tourism reach the locals directly.
Eco Boma camp is undoubtedly the place to be for clients who want to feel the true unspoiled spirit of Africa’s nature and savannah plains. It is situated only 4 Kms off the main road to the northern tourism circuits at Mto wa Mbu town (branching at Migungani B - mnada wa zamani).