A well balanced trip targeting high school students in order to engage them positively in a fun atmosphere to discover their true north.
It’s Fun, it’s Adventurous, it’s Educative!!!
Positively engaging teens during the holiday season....
• Nairobi to Arusha by Shuttle Bus via Namanga Border. Overnight at Corridor Springs Hotel – Orientation of the trip and Life Skills Programme.
• Visiting the East Africa Community Headquarters in Arusha to understand it’s importance and opportunities it provides and Arusha Town Tour.
• EcoBoma Camp - Our Eco Boma camp located just 3 Kms to the shores of Lake Manyara and positioned at the edge of Migungani (acacia tree) forest and the plains of Lake Manyara where wild animals roam freely at night and Masai cattle graze in the plains by day. Activities here include Cycling, Maasai Culture Interaction and Hiking to Lake Manyara.
• Ngorongoro Crater - also known as the “Garden of Eden”. It’s a breath-takingly area and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. Ngorongoro is one of the world’s most astonishing and renowned natural wonders.
• Travel on Luxury bus to Dar es Salaam via Bagamayo which was a Centre for East African Slave Trade. Visit the Roman Catholic Mission Museum. See exhibits of slave trade and prehistory of Bagamoyo, Indian and Arab door frames, and shackles, chains and whips used during slave trade, and many local wood crafts.
• Luxury Boat Express to Zanzibar. Overnight at Stone Town, Tembo Hotel. Stone Tour: - Sultan Palace, Forodhani Gardens, Slave Market, Spice Tour and Beach Activities and Water Sports. etc.
• Flight Back Home
The Ngorongoro Crater is often called Africa's Garden of Eden" and the new 8th Natural Wonder of the World, a visit to the crater is a main drawcard for tourists coming to Tanzania and is a world-class attraction.
Mt. Kilimanjaro is the tallest free-standing mountain in the world, rising in breathtaking isolation from the surrounding coastal scrubland rising elevation around 900 metres to an imperious 5,895 metres.
An Motivational Inspritional and Experential (MIE) adventure tour program for participants to “Discover the true North of their life cycle and the best version of themselves” through “personal development life skills” as conducted by our experienced instructors and guides. The parents are encouraged to join us on the last day of the program.
FOR YOUTH - STAGE 1
"Designed to discover the true north of your life cycle"
Target Age Group: 14 - 21 yrs old.
• Skywalking • Mountain Biking • Horseback riding • Day trip to Mt Kenya (Old Moses camp - 3300m) • Walk in Mt. Kenya game park • Fishing • Bonfire
Day 1: Transfer to the Mt Kenya region with detour to Ol Pejeta Game Reserve. Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge located on the lower forested slopes of Mount Kenya .
Day 2: Full day activities at the lodge. Our theme today is “Me and My Asserts”. Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge
Day 3: We explore the Mt. Kenya forest and moorland zones to the first camp OldMoses camp - 3300m. loacted along the popular Sirimon trail. Todays Theme is “Stages of life”. Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge.
Day 4: Full day activities at Bantu lodge. Theme “Self-confidence” .Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge
Day 5: An exciting game walk in Mount Kenya where we would probably see elephants, buffalos, tree hyrax, white tailed mongoose, suni, black fronted duiker, mole rat, bushbucks, water buck and Elands. Animals rarely seen include leopard, bongo and the giant forest hog. Over 130 bird species have been recorded.Our theme today is “Manage stress and emotion”. Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge
Day 6: Full day activities at the Bantu Lodge. Today parents who are able to make time arrive and join in the activities . Theme “Surviving tough times” . Dinner and overnight at our Mountain Rock Bantu Lodge
Day 7: We reflect on the impact of the program and after lunch depart to the next destination.
Costing from USD. 330 per person for East Africa Citizens or USD. 750 for Non Residents.
Required Minimum booking of10 pax for program to run.
*International flights not included.
The price will include
- All local transport
Lake Manyara National Park is comprised of forest, woodland, grasslands, and swamps. Two-thirds of the park is covered by water and Lake Manyara is host to thousands of flaamingoes, at certain times of year, as well as other diverse bird life. The highlight of Lake Manyara Park is the large population of elephants, tree-climbing lions and hippos that can be observed at a much closer range than in other parks. This park is also home to the largest concentration of baboons in the world.
Wildlife drives, canoeing (when water levels are high enough), mountain bike tours and bird watching are the most popular activities in Lake Manyara National Park. Our EcoBoma Campsite is located close to the shores of Lake Manyara (www.ecobomacamp.com)
Eco Boma camp is undoubtedly the place to be for clients who want to feel the true unspoiled spirit of Africa’s nature and savannah plains. It is situated only 4 Kms off the main road to the northern tourism circuits at Mto wa Mbu town (branching at Migungani B - mnada wa zamani).
Kilimanjaro. The name itself is a mystery wreathed in clouds. It might mean Mountain of Light, Mountain of Greatness or Mountain of Caravans. Or it might not. The local people, the Wachagga, don't even have a name for the whole massif, only Kipoo (now known as Kibo) for the familiar snowy peak that stands imperious, overseer of the continent, the summit of Africa.