A well balanced trip targeting high school students in order to engage them positively in a fun atmosphere to discover their true north.
It’s Fun, it’s Adventurous, it’s Educative!!!
Positively engaging teens during the holiday season....
• Nairobi to Arusha by Shuttle Bus via Namanga Border. Overnight at Corridor Springs Hotel – Orientation of the trip and Life Skills Programme.
• Visiting the East Africa Community Headquarters in Arusha to understand it’s importance and opportunities it provides and Arusha Town Tour.
• EcoBoma Camp - Our Eco Boma camp located just 3 Kms to the shores of Lake Manyara and positioned at the edge of Migungani (acacia tree) forest and the plains of Lake Manyara where wild animals roam freely at night and Masai cattle graze in the plains by day. Activities here include Cycling, Maasai Culture Interaction and Hiking to Lake Manyara.
• Ngorongoro Crater - also known as the “Garden of Eden”. It’s a breath-takingly area and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. Ngorongoro is one of the world’s most astonishing and renowned natural wonders.
• Travel on Luxury bus to Dar es Salaam via Bagamayo which was a Centre for East African Slave Trade. Visit the Roman Catholic Mission Museum. See exhibits of slave trade and prehistory of Bagamoyo, Indian and Arab door frames, and shackles, chains and whips used during slave trade, and many local wood crafts.
• Luxury Boat Express to Zanzibar. Overnight at Stone Town, Tembo Hotel. Stone Tour: - Sultan Palace, Forodhani Gardens, Slave Market, Spice Tour and Beach Activities and Water Sports. etc.
• Flight Back Home
The Ngorongoro Crater is often called Africa's Garden of Eden" and the new 8th Natural Wonder of the World, a visit to the crater is a main drawcard for tourists coming to Tanzania and is a world-class attraction.
Tarangire National Park was established in 1970 and is best visited in the dry season from July to September when the animals gather along the river.
Serengeti National Park is undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and scientific value.
Arusha National Park, although smaller than most in Tanzania, has a range of habitats that consist of the forest of Mount Meru, Ngurdoto Crater in the southeast section of the park, and Momela Lakes, a series of seven crater lakes.
A guided and well-pondered lodge based Eco-Safari combining some of East Africa’s best wildlife destination. This Kenya -Tanzania cross-border journey provides quality adventure and in-depth details as you discover the contrasting scenery, wildlife environments and varied African tribes. On this tour we visit the Kikuyu, Maasai, Sukuma, Iraqw and the Hadzabe tribes. We also visit Mount Kenya Forest, Ol Pejeta, Lake Naivasha and Nakuru, Maasai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater - arguably the most spectacular safari destinations in Eastern Africa. Most tourists are driven past these unique community areas leaving only trails of dust but for us we include visits to some of the villages to enhance understanding of Africa. we also support the communities initiatives and eco-safari projects and ensure some benefits from tourism reach the locals directly.