A well balanced trip targeting high school students in order to engage them positively in a fun atmosphere to discover their true north.
It’s Fun, it’s Adventurous, it’s Educative!!!
Positively engaging teens during the holiday season....
• Nairobi to Arusha by Shuttle Bus via Namanga Border. Overnight at Corridor Springs Hotel – Orientation of the trip and Life Skills Programme.
• Visiting the East Africa Community Headquarters in Arusha to understand it’s importance and opportunities it provides and Arusha Town Tour.
• EcoBoma Camp - Our Eco Boma camp located just 3 Kms to the shores of Lake Manyara and positioned at the edge of Migungani (acacia tree) forest and the plains of Lake Manyara where wild animals roam freely at night and Masai cattle graze in the plains by day. Activities here include Cycling, Maasai Culture Interaction and Hiking to Lake Manyara.
• Ngorongoro Crater - also known as the “Garden of Eden”. It’s a breath-takingly area and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. Ngorongoro is one of the world’s most astonishing and renowned natural wonders.
• Travel on Luxury bus to Dar es Salaam via Bagamayo which was a Centre for East African Slave Trade. Visit the Roman Catholic Mission Museum. See exhibits of slave trade and prehistory of Bagamoyo, Indian and Arab door frames, and shackles, chains and whips used during slave trade, and many local wood crafts.
• Luxury Boat Express to Zanzibar. Overnight at Stone Town, Tembo Hotel. Stone Tour: - Sultan Palace, Forodhani Gardens, Slave Market, Spice Tour and Beach Activities and Water Sports. etc.
• Flight Back Home
Eco Boma camp is undoubtedly the place to be for clients who want to feel the true unspoiled spirit of Africa’s nature and savannah plains. It is situated only 4 Kms off the main road to the northern tourism circuits at Mto wa Mbu town (branching at Migungani B - mnada wa zamani).